Respect of the "Caring Attitude" Charter
From 31 august 2020 to 31 december 2021
7 pledges for experiencing Paris carefree
The Parisian tourism sector takes care of you! We do this by:
1. Ensuring the implementation of the health and safety measures recommended by the National Public Health Agency.
2. Appointing a contact person for health protocol as a guarantor of good practice within our establishment.
3. Ensuring all our staff are trained in these new measures, with a shared concern for safety.
4. Adapting our services to limit physical interaction (contactless payment, elimi ation of documentation separate incoming and outgoing flow of people, etc.).
5. Ensuring the quality of your entire stay/visit by favouring 'Caring attitude' partners.
6. Favouring flexible booking and cancellation conditions.
7. Our attachment to the values of welcome and benevolence of the City of Paris.